New Politics Thread

Discussion in 'AC Milan' started by Falc, May 18, 2016.

1. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Yep...no brains, no brawn, just an average chubby chick..

Pietro Calcio and Midfield General repped this.
  2. totti fan

totti fan Member+

Jun 24, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    The name of the thread where the tiramisu confession is from: "lift me up".

So sad.

3. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    and I ask again...

tiramisu

Also found in: Thesaurus, Wikipedia.
    tir·a·mi·su
    (tîr′ə-mē′so͞o, -mē-so͞o′)
    n.
    A dessert of sponge cake infused with a liquid such as coffee or rum, layered with mascarpone cheese, and toppedwith cocoa or grated chocolate.
    [Italian tira mi sù, pick me up : tira, pick, imperative of tirare, to pick, draw + mi, me + su, up.]

I really had to explain the obvious to you, dumb dumb?

So really the only thing Italian, in you, is your boyfriends cack, right?

Midfield General repped this.
  4. NickyViola

NickyViola Member+

May 10, 2004
    Boston
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
    C'mon ladies. There must be some gay talk thread buried deep in the bowels of the AC Milan or Roma SUBforums...

Midfield General and Falc repped this.
  5. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Or your avatar after this season ends? :D
    Didn't you and @Rosay have another bet?

Rosay repped this.
  6. NickyViola

NickyViola Member+

May 10, 2004
    Boston
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
    He never gets before you're at least six points up (last season you were like twelve up). So, yeah,. I'm sure he frequents the gay talk thread

7. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    So you have a bet in place or not?
    Is so, I fear for your avatar. Can't be any more ghey than last year though.

8. NickyViola

NickyViola Member+

May 10, 2004
    Boston
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
    [QUOTE="Calcio Pauly, post: 36622689, member: 207991"Can't be any more ghey than last year though.[/QUOTE]

Could be an ACM team photo...

9. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Somehow I don't think it would be something you'd be overjoyed with, to be honest.

10. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    #12785 Calcio Pauly, May 17, 2018
    Last edited: May 17, 2018
    Important news...

Just How Crazy Can Some Liberals Get?

May 17, 2018

One wonders how much trouble we’re going to get into, letting liberals raise children.

On Australian TV a few days ago, “relationship expert” Deanne Carson—she comes complete with pink hair—exhorted parents to “set up a culture of consent in the home” by making sure to get the baby’s consent before changing his diaper. o_O

Just because she’s crazy doesn’t mean she honestly doesn’t know a three-month-old infant can’t say, “Sure, Mom, I’d kind of like a clean diaper!” What she wants you to do is to read the baby’s body language. Then you’ll know you’ve got consent to remove the dirty diaper. And those who criticize her, she warns, are “negating the voices of those brave survivors of abuse.” Just because she has pink hair doesn’t mean she can’t take herself very seriously indeed.

This opens up the prospect of a whole new world of disastrous child-rearing. As the baby grows into a toddler, and so on, his consent will be required for more and more parental actions. Sweetums, can I put you to bed now? No, I wanna watch TV all night. Junior, is it okay for me to serve you vegetables with your supper? Vegetables? No way! I want cake! Precious, I need your consent to send you off to school. School, schmool, I’m stayin’ home with my video games! Like, can you even imagine the character development of such a child? It’s probably the best way yet discovered to create a monster.

But if you think that’s as loopy as it gets, you haven’t seen the special Mother’s Day ad put out by America’s most reliable source of far-left loopiness: Democrats. And you thought they’d never dream up a way to politicize Mother’s Day.

Here we have an all-American mom wistfully wondering where she went wrong. It seems her son started going bad in middle school, robbing “less fortunate” kids. She has kept a framed picture of him assaulting some poor kid at school. Somehow I can’t imagine my mother displaying such a picture on the bookshelf in the living room.

Well, she sent him off to college, because every ninny goes to college, and—wouldn’t you know it?—college turns him pro-life! In what galaxy far, far away is the college that does that? She’s got a picture of Junior terrorizing a defenseless pregnant woman by brandishing a sign that says “Baby Killer,” it looks like he’s about to clout her over the head with it. Why did Mom save that picture? But her crowning disappointment came when she got an eyeful of his “college buddies,” neo-Nazis parading around with torches. She keeps that picture, too. I wonder what her family photo album looks like.

Her closing remark, delivered to the audience: “This Mother’s Day, talk to your children about the GOP. I wish I had.” And then she downs a swig of vodka, which does shed some light on her mind-set.

Believe it or not, there are a few Democrats out there who think this ad might backfire on them, I guess by letting normal people know how much Dems hate them. That’s something they might do better to conceal, although these days they seem to be taking less and less trouble to do that. There’s not much fun in being a liberal fat-head if you have to conceal your contempt for the human race.

What is it about family that leftists find so off-putting? Is it just because family, church, and voluntary associations compete with the state for the individual’s allegiance and affections? Do they truly believe that everyone who’s not a Democrat must be a Nazi?

Yeah, probably.

These are the people who want to rule our country: who want ever-increasing powers to interfere in our lives, because they think they’re wiser and better than the rest of us. Really, it’s for our own good, we’ll thank them for it later. You bet.

We must never again allow them to gain power in America. And we must strip them of the power that they have already.

© 2018 Lee Duigon – All Rights Reserved

11. totti fan

totti fan Member+

Jun 24, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Are you bulemic? #DepressedBingeEater

12. totti fan

totti fan Member+

Jun 24, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    this place is dying a slow death anyway

13. Midfield General

Jun 14, 2011
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    #12788 Midfield General, May 17, 2018
    Interesting you bring this up. I agree to an extent. It seemed to coincide with the great cull that included/started with Sal and went on to push out a bunch of Napolitani.

Sal went down for referring to a very specific group of thugs as animals.

Now we have the President in "hot water" for referring to a very specific group of thugs as animals.

In both cases the dipshit accusers knew exactly how the term was being used but it doesn't matter they're gonna be deliberately obtuse and roll with it anyway.

People know better though so they stop showing up. Whether those people be poster's to this board or viewers of MSM.

Calcio Pauly and Rosay repped this.
  14. toronto_soccer

toronto_soccer Member+

Mar 21, 2006
    Toronto
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Do you mean this particular thread or Bigsoccer in general?

If you mean this thread, it's because it's not allowed to trend because we (including you) don't follow the approved narrative.

Pietro Calcio repped this.
  15. Falc

Falc Member+

Jul 29, 2006
    Maryland
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Technically, humans are part of the animal kingdom.

16. Midfield General

Jun 14, 2011
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Speaking of deliberately obtuse.

Calcio Pauly repped this.
  17. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    I dunno, am I?

18. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    You don't find it interesting that fatty is triggered by a tiramisu thread that is front and center on his mind still after four years, much like he was with you fat shaming a dumb snow flake? Something is definitely hitting too close to home for him.

Ban Falc

Pietro Calcio and Midfield General repped this.
  19. totti fan

totti fan Member+

Jun 24, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Are you medicated?

20. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Should you be? I mean, so easily bothered today aren't you?

21. totti fan

totti fan Member+

Jun 24, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    This thread, but I guess it applies to the Italian forums in general.

Convos here have become exceedingly boring. This place is full of sensitive snowflakes, I can only really talk to you or NV.

22. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    #12797 Calcio Pauly, May 17, 2018
    The irony, lol.

Why so sensitive? I mean, he gave you a heap of credit by suggesting it was deliberate, did he not?

I wonder to myself if I should let you in on a little secret, but then why ruin the fun?

23. falvo

falvo Member+

Mar 27, 2005
    San Jose & Florence
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski were actually laughing about this meeting potentitally falling through. Can you believe them? I mean they would rather see Trump fail then make peace with North Kroea? A way that has been onoing for almost 70 years?

24. totti fan

totti fan Member+

Jun 24, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I asked you a single question and you started talking about dick and you call me obtuse.

25. totti fan

totti fan Member+

Jun 24, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    this type of posting is unusual for me, for you its your stock in trade.

Anyway I'm done.