La Liga Announce VAR. Catalonia Announce Secession - The Other Teams Thread[R]

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by Shay Z, Nov 28, 2017.

1. Eddie

Eddie Member+

Oct 19, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Here's the entire Football Leaks article:

I don't understand the PSG's management, why would they come up with a decision like this considering their owners are Qataris? Are they just trying to play along with the French? We can see that even their FA was somewhat part of this and even Laurent Blanc because he probably didn't want to be left out of the racist gang.

This thing is getting some traction on social media but i haven't seen any big political or public figure speak up about it. Is there anything wrong left for PSG to do? What's gonna be next? Murdering puppies?

2. AppleBob86

AppleBob86 Member+

Real Madrid
    Jan 11, 2018
    So glad we got rid of Ronaldo and his agent Mendes.

Even if it means we go through transition.

Jorge Mendes, Cristiano’s agent: “You only have to look at what Real Madrid were and what they are now, without Cristiano Ronaldo...”

3. Eddie

Eddie Member+

Oct 19, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    It's funny how no one from our club has talked shit about him but every month someone from his side says something like that.hey are like that horrible ex who won't stop talking about you.

Maybe he should talk about how he screwed Pepe and left him with no option but to join Besiktas or how almost all of his top clients are being convicted of tax fraud.

S1na, Oscar and J-Mezzy repped this.
  4. J-Mezzy

J-Mezzy Member+

Oct 14, 2013
    Orlando
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Cristiano's camp is sad and pathetic and tbh, Cristiano is not that much better either.

5. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I like how something horrible happens in football and people are shocked as if it isn't a sport played by horrible people, for horrible people.

All these respect campaigns are Bullshit.

6. Digital

Digital Member+

Dec 10, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    #13881 Digital, Nov 9, 2018 at 6:50 AM
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2018 at 7:01 AM
    Odd to me that some here care whether Ronaldo scores or has a good game anymore, for the benefit of Juve, he’s a Juve player, I certainly salute him for what he did for us and respect him for that, don’t wish him any harm or anything but I could care less whether he has a good game for them or is in the stands, to each his own I guess

S1na, Shay Z, RMSocrates and 7 others repped this.
  7. J-Mezzy

J-Mezzy Member+

Oct 14, 2013
    Orlando
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I do miss his finishing though. Such a difference maker, especially with the front 3 we have.

8. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    He can finish his career with a new calciopoli scandal for all I care.

9. Digital

Digital Member+

Dec 10, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    yup, so do I, but I don’t care about it now that it benefits Juve, that’s for sure

Eddie repped this.
  10. AppleBob86

AppleBob86 Member+

Real Madrid
    Jan 11, 2018
    I don’t think Perez wants business with Mendes which is the reason I don’t think James will come back.

If he does, it’s to sell back on.

11. Lyra

Lyra Member+

Apr 29, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Why are you so bitter towards him?

12. AppleBob86

AppleBob86 Member+

Real Madrid
    Jan 11, 2018
    He’s been a bit of ******** since leaving tbh and his camp are no better.

He wanted more money so he left. Why does he / the camp continue to bring up Real Madrid. ?

******** him and the club he plays for along with his camp

13. BocaFan

BocaFan Member+

Aug 18, 2003
    Brooklyn, NY
    Especially player agents. They have no moral grounds, just say whatever to make their clients look v.

Okay, if that makes you feel better. Every club still has 23 players represented by 23 asshole agents, whether Ronaldo is part of your squad or not.

verde-rubro and Lyra repped this.
  14. celito

celito Member+

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    Feb 28, 2005
    USA
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Balon d'Or. Is it not obvious ?

15. Doni

Doni Member+

Dec 4, 2010
    London
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I feel the same with Ronaldo, but I used to watch Napoli games from time to time to watch Higuain wishing him a good game.

natenate101 and S1na repped this.
  16. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I'm a Real Madrid supporter first and a football fan second. His attitude towards the club and the organisation has been pathetic, from slight jabs ("Juventus is a family, Madrid is a business") to his absolutely childish reaction to a former comrade in Modric winning an individual award, to his current attacks to the organization/institution.

He doesn't represent the institution and I don't care about his current situation.

Saeta Rubia, MaxY, AriGold and 2 others repped this.
  17. Lyra

Lyra Member+

Apr 29, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    #13892 Lyra, Nov 9, 2018 at 1:04 PM
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2018 at 1:10 PM
    Ahmadi8 repped this.
  18. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    That's a good point, they're probably trying to boost his profile by pointing out the drop in quality in Madrid rather than his performances for Juve because let's be honest, nobody cares about the Serie A.

J-Mezzy and Ahmadi8 repped this.
  19. celito

celito Member+

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    Feb 28, 2005
    USA
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Of course. Just like not showing up for the other awards. And not congratulating Modric publicly. That's probably 50% of Mendes job description ... to think of these things :ROFLMAO:

I don't think it's even meant as a slight to his old club, although it's clear he doesn't like Florentino. It's simply self serving.

20. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    He also claimed he wouldn't celebrate a goal against Manchester united and ended up showing everybody his tits. It's always Ronaldo first with him.

J-Mezzy and Digital repped this.
  21. celito

celito Member+

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    Feb 28, 2005
    USA
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    That was cringe even for his standards. Mourinho should have shown his at the end of the game. :ROFLMAO:

22. robnycus

robnycus Member+

Jun 28, 2010
    Club:
    New York Cosmos
    I do pay more attention to Juve now because of him - But I already did that before because of Dybala.. I enjoy watching good football and these players provide that. From what I've seen so far Juventus is a bigger threat right now with those two combining in attack.
    In their game against MU I was rooting for Juve because to me MU is a boring team who plays boring football..

23. Ayayain

Ayayain Member+

Real Madrid
    Nov 29, 2017
    #13898 Ayayain, Nov 9, 2018 at 2:37 PM
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2018 at 3:05 PM
    Same that I did for MBappe, here's the summary of the football leaks about Neymar's transfer to PSG.

Neymar's transfer (source: Football Leaks detailed by Mediapart)

- NET salary per year is 30ME.
    - These 30ME are cut in two categories: his normal salary (25.5ME), and an ethical bonus based on 10 criterias (4.5ME, I'll post the criteria right after as I need to translate a big text block, be patient, ty)
    - Neymar Senior, and Pini Zahavi earned money from this transfer. 10.7ME each.
    - PSG had a big argument with both because PSG was against any money manipulation using foreign companies or foreign banks. Same about the taxes PSG, and them had to pay in France.
    - PSG won the battle. No legal problem.
    - Zahavi was late in sending where was his main residence (needed for taxes about money earned in France by the french State), and wanted to be paid via a company from Malta. PSG refused, then Zahavi asked them to be paid in Cyprus. PSG refused as they were scared about using those kind of company on legal side. PSG threatened him to only pay him 2/3 of the money as 1/3 was equivalent to the total of french taxes he would have to pay.
    - Neymar Senior wanted this fical clause (the "main residence") to also be removed.
    - In the end, Zahavi sent them his residence informations in Israel, while Neymar Senior accepted that the equivalent of the french taxes be removed (1/3 of the sum)
    - PSG didn't get any right on Neymar's image as Neymar Senior was firm on that. Neymar will keep his 100% image rights even when he is wearing PSG shirt.
    - PSG needs to earn 165ME per year to pay for Neymar, and MBappe transfer fees, wages, and agents.
    - Neymar's transfer from 2017 to 2022, fee included will cost to PSG 528.5ME in total. This includes his wages, his transfer fee over 5 years, and his agents.
    - PSG need to pay 105ME per year for Neymar transfer alone from 2017 to 2022.
    (MBappe transfer costs them 60ME per year)
    - Jean-Claude Blanc from PSG said that the club is confident that they will have the money for it via: raising game ticket price (stadium is full for each PSG game, hence they can only raise the price of the ticket), new sponsors, merchandisings, a new sponsoring contract with Nike, and a new shirt Sponsor.
    - No release clause (more infos may come later, but at the time I read it, there was no trace of it)

24. Ayayain

Ayayain Member+

Real Madrid
    Nov 29, 2017
    Neymar's ethical code bonus per year can go as up as 375K per month based on 10 criterias:

• 1/ No negative public comment about the club, its tactic choices, its employees, and its fans.
    • 2/ No public propaganda about politics or religions that could hurt the club image or its unity
    • 3/ You will be available, polite, and amiable with the fans. It includes to salute, and thanks them before, and after games.
    • 4/ Your behavior needs to be exemplary on the pitch, with your teammates, opponents, referees, and officials. Off the pitch, the same rules applies during your work time at the club with any people.
    • 5/ You will abide by the FIFA calendar for international games. It means that you need to get back on time at the club, and during mercatos periods since negotiations can be necessary.
    • 6/ You're forbidden to participate in any betting systems or any money games linked to football, and handball.
    • 7/ You need to be on time for training, as well as focused. Same applies to any competitions, and events that the club engages with.
    • 8/ You must refrain from posting on social medias any negative video, and image saved during your professional activities at the club.
    • 9/ You must abide by all obligations linked to the sponsorship contract between Nike, and PSG.
    • 10/ You must abide by all state laws, and legal rules that can be applied to you.

25. Eddie

Eddie Member+

Oct 19, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    The criteria is ok. The ********ed up part is that he has to be paid for fulfilling them :D.