La Liga Announce VAR. Catalonia Announce Secession - The Other Teams Thread[R]

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by Shay Z, Nov 28, 2017.

1. Nathanial Essex

Nathanial Essex Member+

Real Madrid
    England
    Mar 19, 2017
    Would not be worried as we just knocked out the likes of Di Maria, Lass, Khedira and Higuain.

Not too mention we have already scalped Bayern (with Robben) last year and they haven't exactly improved their squad significantly since then.

2. Nathanial Essex

Nathanial Essex Member+

Real Madrid
    England
    Mar 19, 2017
    You make it out like China is a 3rd world country ravaged by war and disease.

I take you live in a mansion, in a Utopian state, which us mere mortals can only dream of comprehending let alone living in.

3. Nathanial Essex

Nathanial Essex Member+

Real Madrid
    England
    Mar 19, 2017
    I haven't checked this but I am pretty sure Pogba stats are little different from when he was at Juventus. Mourinho is sure the problem as players just seem to go backwards working with him. All the justified hype around Martial and Rashford and now looks at where they are.Porto was a freak season in the Champions League, anyone would have won the league title with Chelsea and he failed to win the Champions League with them. Failed to win the Champions League at Real Madrid also.

His most impressive spell was with Inter Milan and he achieved something many would have thought not possible. He should give up coaching and become a director of football or something. Mourinho can get a team back on track, make the good signings, but when it comes to management he is done.

Raumdeuter repped this.
  4. Digital

Digital Member+

Dec 10, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Personally I don’t know about any hype around Martial and Rashford being “justified”, I still have no idea what Martial is supposed to be good at after all this time and, IMO Rashford is unproven, i haven’t seen anything particularly special there as yet, his “hype” seems to stem from the fact that he is British and occasionally plays for Manure, rather than out and out talent, but he is young and has time

5. MiamiNative0722

MiamiNative0722 Member+

May 25, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

[​IMG]

6. janos audron

janos audron Member+

Apr 12, 2010
    Vaya con dios Vidal. :laugh:

7. yoanaidarov

yoanaidarov Member+

Real Madrid
    Bulgaria
    Sep 29, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Bulgaria
    Vidal deserves this. What a tool.

8. yoanaidarov

yoanaidarov Member+

Real Madrid
    Bulgaria
    Sep 29, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Bulgaria
    UEFA punished 4 clubs because they violated FFP rules. Tirana (Albania), Vojvodina (Serbia), Irtysh (Kazakhstan) and Sion (Switzerland). :ROFLMAO: Tirana and Vojvodina have to pay 215 000 Euro fines. Irtysh will have to pay 440 000 Euro and will not be allowed to participate in European competitions next season. Sion will have to pay 235 000 Euro and won't be playing in Europe next season as well. UEFA are pathetic, they are beating down on the small clubs and are letting PSG get away with far more serious offenses...

Saeta Rubia and Halycon repped this.
  9. RaMaaa

RaMaaa Member+

Feb 3, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Vida loss means nothing. they more than capable in that position. Martinez,Thiago,Rudy,Tolisso, James playing CM also.

10. MiamiNative0722

MiamiNative0722 Member+

May 25, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I hope they start Martinez. Ronaldo would smoke him.

11. Halycon

Halycon Member+

Aug 24, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I hope James will play cm. their midfield will get overrun.

Ahmadi8 repped this.
  12. CivilProtection

CivilProtection Member+

Jul 6, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    He's a lock in their DM spot, just like Heynckes's 1st stint, opposite of Pep & Carlo, where they used him as CB.

13. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    His net worth just like mine is tied into assests, investments etc. It isn't liquid and can be severely effected by exterior factors (politics, weather, crime, etc..).

As you stated just because his sporting career is ending doesn't mean his life us ending. He is just moving to a new adventure where he will need to continue to build upon the foundation us sporting abilities help initiate.

14. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    UEFA are pathetic.

They love picking on smaller clubs... only slightly less than they love gifts and bribes from oil states.

15. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    This is just pathetic.

16. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    What makes it worse is how quickly they move against these smaller clubs yet how slow they are to move against PSG.

Why don't they ban them out of Europe and fine them for next season as well?

If I were these smaller clubs I would take UEFA to ICJ and sue them for everything they have. I doubt ICJ will not want to make an example out of those greedy corrupt pigs.

17. yoanaidarov

yoanaidarov Member+

Real Madrid
    Bulgaria
    Sep 29, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Bulgaria
    UEFA also fined my hometown club a couple of years ago. It seems the rules apply only to the little clubs.

18. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    If this was a US league authority they would have been sued into oblivion by now. It truly is pathetic that a governing body can be bought so blatantly and easily and continue to function normally without even an uproar or any consequences.

YOUNGSTARS87 repped this.
  19. yoanaidarov

yoanaidarov Member+

Real Madrid
    Bulgaria
    Sep 29, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Bulgaria
    Sion were punished over a 950 000 Euro debt. Pathetic. PSG can spend 180 million on Mbappe and 220 million on Neymar and get away with it.

YOUNGSTARS87 repped this.
  20. Donauwelle

Donauwelle Member

Oct 10, 2011
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Martinez as defensive midfielder - not as defender.

21. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Sion bought a player (Ishmael Yartey) for 1 mil. and didn't pay Sochaux for him. It's not 1 mil. operational debt, it's literally player theft. They eventually paid, but clubs shouldn't have to go to court to settle things like this. The fine they have to pay is the prize money they received from UEFA competitions.

Sounds like a fair decision to me.

PigBenis, Doni, Umar and 1 other person repped this.
  22. janos audron

janos audron Member+

Apr 12, 2010
    I doubt anybody thought that he has 90M cash laying around.:D

23. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Pogba never really dropped big numbers. In fact this season he almost equals his personal best with Juve in the League campaign. His numbers were actually solid for a player with potential, but from the moment he broke the Premier League transfer record, it's pretty obvious that was the moment people stopped talking about potential and wanted to see proof.

Even if he put up his personal best numbers from Juve every season, he still would fall short of the huge expectations that were put on his shoulders.

24. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Unless you are billionaire rich, hard to pass up 30 M. He'd be living in luxury in China just like in Spain. Rich people have their level of expenses too and some who come from poor background has to take care of their extended families.

25. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Iniesta having to do anything for money now is top tier greed to be honest. Didn't like it when Raul did it either. Barcelona are really pushing him to China though, can't help but feel they really wished this into existence.