La Liga Announce VAR. Catalonia Announce Secession - The Other Teams Thread[R]

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by Shay Z, Nov 28, 2017.

1. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    #6451 Saeta Rubia, Apr 16, 2018 at 2:21 PM
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2018 at 2:48 PM
    When coward haters have to make fake profiles pretending to be RM fan :D

2. Iscodisco

Iscodisco Member

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Dec 14, 2017
    If anyone knocks us out it will be James unfortunately. The precedents are there with Morientes and Morata.

Hopefully Modric and co can shut him down.

3. Halycon

Halycon BigSoccer Yellow Card

Aug 24, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I do understand him tho. Its not like the 100 mill he has earned during his career is enough for him and his family to live. Its so logical to go to China to get even more money.

4. janos audron

janos audron Member+

Apr 12, 2010
    He will be basically doing "recreation" and getting payed 30M for it. Would you pass that at the age of 34 after having amazing career? Not to mention business opportunity for his vinery. No brainer really.

5. Halycon

Aug 24, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    In China? No thanks sir.

6. surgeon

surgeon Member+

Aug 28, 2012
    Why are you guys talking to this troll? I would just ban him instantly after a post like that.

7. janos audron

janos audron Member+

Apr 12, 2010
    For 30M i would go to Tajikistan let alone China.

8. trts

trts Member+

Feb 3, 2007
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    That's a no-brainer for Iniesta. You get paid huge amounts of money, you get to live in a country with a great culture and history. After a few years, you go back home.

9. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    Not sure if this is correct translation, but he is Italian.

10. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    juve are disgracing themselves.

That idiot Benatia should have been sent off long before that foul. The fact he even has the balls to say anything shows how delusional his club is being.

Mind you this is a club which was caught referees and results. The audacity smh..

11. Halycon

Aug 24, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    now yes, when I already have a 100m? Nahh

12. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    The reason Iniesta is going to China is because he has a lifetime contract and it would be disgraceful from barca to force him to retire in order to get rid of his wages. It sounds weird, but Iniesta is doing more of a service to the club than he is to himself. On the other hand, if Iniesta can't retire at barca, it's safe to say that neither will Messi.

13. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
  14. janos audron

janos audron Member+

Apr 12, 2010
    You would pass the chance of earning 1/3 of your net worth in a single season. Sure. :D

Shay Z and Eddie repped this.
  15. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    He wouldn't even have 100ME because the taxes and other expenditures.

It would be crazy to turn down such an offer especially when you don't want to retire and the club obviously wants you gone.

Saeta Rubia repped this.
  16. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Mou wants a clearout at Manchester United... and Pogba is on the list

A disastrous showing against West Brom has prompted Jose Mourinho to begin a summer clearout at Manchester United, and Paul Pogba is one of the players on the transfer list.

The Portuguese coach wants to renew his team, and alongside the Frenchman, Daley Blind, Anthony Martial and Matteo Darmian are expected to depart.

Pogba, who cost 120 million euros, has not played as expected and United will accept any interesting offer for the player according to the Daily Mail.

Pep Guardiola claimed a few days ago that the Frenchman was offered to him in January, and it's believed United will want at least 103 million euros from any team which wishes to sign him.

http://www.marca.com/en/football/international-football/2018/04/17/5ad5b397e5fdea5b028b4577.html

17. janos audron

janos audron Member+

Apr 12, 2010
    Allegedly he has net worth 90M $. Not surprising considering he is a pro for 15 years and has invested in business.

As for turning down such offer. I agree. Especially from his vinery business. Massive market + Chineses allegedly offering mandatory purchase and promotion of his wine. Basically it is a dream offer.

18. Nathanial Essex

Real Madrid
    England
    Mar 19, 2017
    Would not be worried as we just knocked out the likes of Di Maria, Lass, Khedira and Higuain.

Not too mention we have already scalped Bayern (with Robben) last year and they haven't exactly improved their squad significantly since then.

19. Nathanial Essex

Real Madrid
    England
    Mar 19, 2017
    You make it out like China is a 3rd world country ravaged by war and disease.

I take you live in a mansion, in a Utopian state, which us mere mortals can only dream of comprehending let alone living in.

20. Nathanial Essex

Real Madrid
    England
    Mar 19, 2017
    I haven't checked this but I am pretty sure Pogba stats are little different from when he was at Juventus. Mourinho is sure the problem as players just seem to go backwards working with him. All the justified hype around Martial and Rashford and now looks at where they are.Porto was a freak season in the Champions League, anyone would have won the league title with Chelsea and he failed to win the Champions League with them. Failed to win the Champions League at Real Madrid also.

His most impressive spell was with Inter Milan and he achieved something many would have thought not possible. He should give up coaching and become a director of football or something. Mourinho can get a team back on track, make the good signings, but when it comes to management he is done.

Raumdeuter repped this.
  21. Digital

Digital Member+

Dec 10, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Personally I don’t know about any hype around Martial and Rashford being “justified”, I still have no idea what Martial is supposed to be good at after all this time and, IMO Rashford is unproven, i haven’t seen anything particularly special there as yet, his “hype” seems to stem from the fact that he is British and occasionally plays for Manure, rather than out and out talent, but he is young and has time

22. MiamiNative0722

MiamiNative0722 Member+

May 25, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

[​IMG]

23. janos audron

janos audron Member+

Apr 12, 2010
  24. yoanaidarov

yoanaidarov Member+

Sep 29, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Bulgaria
    Vidal deserves this. What a tool.

25. yoanaidarov

yoanaidarov Member+

Sep 29, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Bulgaria
    UEFA punished 4 clubs because they violated FFP rules. Tirana (Albania), Vojvodina (Serbia), Irtysh (Kazakhstan) and Sion (Switzerland). :ROFLMAO: Tirana and Vojvodina have to pay 215 000 Euro fines. Irtysh will have to pay 440 000 Euro and will not be allowed to participate in European competitions next season. Sion will have to pay 235 000 Euro and won't be playing in Europe next season as well. UEFA are pathetic, they are beating down on the small clubs and are letting PSG get away with far more serious offenses...

Saeta Rubia and Halycon repped this.