Football Jerseys Reviews

Discussion in 'Apparel & Training Gear' started by lagogo, Sep 28, 2017.

1. lagogo

lagogo New Member

Apr 2, 2015
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Many fans are purchasing football jerseys from online stores. all of these websites are essentially Cheap versions of Ebay. It is made up of a bunch of individual sellers who offer their own products, so it's important to look for highly rated sellers with a lot of positive reviews.
    https://nfljerseysreviews.blogspot.com/

2. JYLO

JYLO Member

Sep 13, 2016
    Club:
    AC Ancona
    always buy cheap soccer jerseys from China.Many websites like shopforsoccer,edpsoccershop,soccer777,gogoalshop and others.
    They are awesome

3. JYLO

JYLO Member

Sep 13, 2016
    Club:
    AC Ancona
    share the your favorite online store with high reputation here?

4. Ddaniel

Ddaniel New Member

Barcelona
    France
    Feb 28, 2018
    I WANT TO COMPLAIN SOCCER777.RU
    I BOUGHT ONE ARSENAL GOALKEEPER KIT FOR MY GIRLFRIEND AS THE BIRTHDAY GIFT
    I TOLD SOCCER777 TO DOUBLE CHECK BEFORE SENDING THE PACKAGE, CAUSE IT IS VERY IMPORTANT.IT IS THE GIFT FOR MY GIRLFRIEND
    7 DAYS PASS, I GOT THE PACKAGE, THE SHIPMENT IS FAST.HOWEVER, I WAS VERY AMAZING AND ANGRY WHEN I OPENED THE PACKAGE.IT IS NOT THE ARSENAL GOALKEEPER KIT.THEY SENT ME THE WRONG JERSEY.IT IS ARSENAL THIRD OR AWAY KIT.UNBELIEVABLE.THEY SENT ME THE WRONG JERSEY.
    I CONTACTED TH CUSTOMER SERVICE TO HAVE THE SOLUTION FOR THIS PROBLEM.WHY THEY SENT ME THE WRONG JERSEY, THE ANSWER IS THE GOALKEEPER ONE WAS SOLD OUT, SO THEY SENT ME THE SIMILAR ONE.OH MY GOD, THEY DID NOT ASK MY OPINION.I AM NOT VERY HAPPY ABOUT THAT.
    THE FINAL OPTION IS THEY OFFERED ME A FREE SHIRT IN MY NEXT ORDER.YEAH, I AGREED ABOUT THIS.

5. AMullanyJoseph

AMullanyJoseph New Member

Sep 2, 2017
  6. FC Soccer Uniforms

FC Soccer Uniforms New Member

Barcelona
    Argentina
    Oct 16, 2018
    For Buying Soccer jerseys, shorts, Numbers, socks, you can visit: https://fcsoccer.shop/. You can customize it with team name, player names, team sponsers etc. Visit Now.....